Corn snake?!?!

Geckoxp

Established Member
I am looking at getting a corn snake down the road later this summer and I am wondering if there are any reputable breeders out there that people have dealt with in the past or highly recommend?

My baby beardie will be moving into a larger cage and I was planning on using my 20g long to house the snake...just something for a newbie thats why I was looking to get a corn.

I actually started herping with snakes. I personally prefer members of the boid family (boas and pythons). Kingsnake.com is an awesome site for all your snake info and other herps (the other categories such as chameleons, tegus, etc. are really non-active). I think Kathy Love is one of the better known corn snake breeders. You should check her out.

Great thanks for the info...I have seen many but they all look the same and being that the corn is so popular I don't know where to begin...doing the research as always way before I were to get anything.

I checked out her site a bit before but with a few out there I wanted to make sure I wasn't getting ripped off by the quick buck and if I had issues I had someone to go too...like these forums or as with my chams the Kammers.

Thanks for the info!

cornsnakes.com is a forum for corn snakes. Alot of good breeders their.

I have got a lot of mine from poeple their. I have 18 corns right now. reptile_jones is my user name on the forum.

I personally love corns. My second herp was an anery corn that I still have today. I now have a second corn along with a whole 'nother menagerie...

Anyway, I would actually suggest going to a local herp show (if you have any near you) and picking out a healthy looking baby from there- we got a great little bright red normal phase for $15. He isn't breeding quality but has made a fantastic, vibrant pet :)

That's my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom