Cooper (Baby Parsonii) Shedding Photos

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
I’m sorry to bombard you guys with pictures again BUT Cooper was looking so adorable I just couldn’t resist.
He's starting to get some color now. I can see some blue on his body and the yellow around his eye.

coopersheding090613056_zps9f20056f.jpg

coopersheding090613001_zpsc1a1295f.jpg

coopersheding090613026_zps1507efd8.jpg

coopersheding090613032_zps22ef43db.jpg

coopersheding090613012_zps03c4659a.jpg

coopersheding090613007_zps995f58c2.jpg

coopersheding090613064_zps1e6a2825.jpg

coopersheding090613010_zps3eaf1b74.jpg

coopersheding090613103_zpsb0a25985.jpg

A Bedouin warrior sneaks into the white dunes of the desert, lying in wait for his prey...:)

He looks like a super hero with a mask and cape on lol.

No one will ever get tired of looking at parsonii pics!

how cute :D what does he feel like Jann ? he looks like he would feel soft, and moist - like skin instead of "scaly " - do they feel different than reg/ chams skin? he looks so soft :p I have never had the privilege to see let alone touch one in person :(

how cute :D what does he feel like Jann ? he looks like he would feel soft, and moist - like skin instead of "scaly " - do they feel different than reg/ chams skin? he looks so soft :p I have never had the privilege to see let alone touch one in person :(

exactly what i wandering too Cheryl :D

What he's actually thinking right now is, "Mom, get this stuff off of me and stop taking pictures. You're embarrassing me in front of my cham friends!" :D

Thank you for all the nice comments about little Cooper and his shed photos. About an hour after the photos the shed was off and he's sporting new skin.

Cheryl, Parsonii are very soft and smooth. You'll have to come down for a visit and see mine. :)

Thank you for all the nice comments about little Cooper and his shed photos. About an hour after the photos the shed was off and he's sporting new skin.

Cheryl, Parsonii are very soft and smooth. You'll have to come down for a visit and see mine. :)

dont temp me !! lol - I go to Marco Island almost every June/July to watch the sea turtles hatch :) just might have to make a detour ;)

Back
Top Bottom