Cool mister!!

For a hundred bucks??? Ouch. That couldn't cost more than 20 to make...

Looks cool to get ideas from maybe but man, you'd have to be a sucker to buy that. Which reminds me...I've got some property on the moon if you're interested... ;)

Well it does say to make an offer as well. It may be worth the price considering the time it takes to make one. But then you have to factor in the shipping costs! I was just wondering how much the misting nozzles were?

I'm figuring that the pump itself would be $15-$20 ... then the nozzles around the same as it looks like there are 4 of them. The tubing would be fairly cheap but then you also need the connectors and I would think silicone to seal it. I'm just guessing at the prices as I've never purchased most of this stuff before. Then you include the time it takes to put it together and hope it doesn't leak. So maybe if you could talk them down to $50 - $60 it may be worth it just to save the trouble of building it yourself.

Don't get me wrong I love saving money on DIY projects but unless you have a lot of spare time ... which I don't ... sometimes I'll spend a bit more to get something that hopefully works properly right out of the box!

Dyesub Dave. :D

there are also plans, i think on chameleonnews maybe that detail making a system just like this with the hand pump garden mister as a base and some kind of inline irrigation controller as the the timer for making it automatic

Well...here you guys are talkin bout "super" cheap misters,where are these misters you speak of?

Back
Top Bottom