Cool article on cricket noise!

Got to LOVE natural selection! I am going there in October wonder if bringing some of those silent crickets home would be against the law?

Got to LOVE natural selection! I am going there in October wonder if bringing some of those silent crickets home would be against the law?

I be willing to bet it is. Something about being endemic fauna and cant be transported. Be awesome if someone could breed crickets that didnt have wings! Although they really dont bother me much anymore. I guess you can get used to anything....;)

Ive never heard a feeder cricket make noise:confused:

I remember thinking when i first brought some crickets home, "I hope these !&*@# things arent loud."
But yeah, there always silent...

Interesting read though.

Ive never heard a feeder cricket make noise:confused:

I remember thinking when i first brought some crickets home, "I hope these !&*@# things arent loud."
But yeah, there always silent...

Interesting read though.

How old is your cham, I bet you havent started to feed off adult crix yet, it gives you something to look forward to :D:D:D

I dont know the age, but no adults yet, if they get that big I release them off the balcony :) I guess it does pay off for them to scramble like mad when I go to get feeders :cool:

Back
Top Bottom