Conversation with my mom about holiday visits 😂

summerseeking

Avid Member
Me: Hey mom I'm trying to figure out the best plan for visits. I think you should fly to California. With my reptiles being so young, it's hard to leave right now. Let's look at tickets.

My mom: I was wondering what you were going to do with the Chameleons because I have been doing my research...and also are you making sure to give them their vitamins and supplements because those are important. I also read that their food can have parasites on them if you aren't careful...where are you getting the food from? I agree you can't leave them for a long time. They are too young and they need to eat every day right now.

Me:.....oh wow...mom... you have done your research...

I then gave her a rundown of my whole setup and she said...

Mom: Nice, it sounds like you're doing a good job

lol 😂😂😂😂😂

Me: Hey mom I'm trying to figure out the best plan for visits. I think you should fly to California. With my reptiles being so young, it's hard to leave right now. Let's look at tickets.

My mom: I was wondering what you were going to do with the Chameleons because I have been doing my research...and also are you making sure to give them their vitamins and supplements because those are important. I also read that their food can have parasites on them if you aren't careful...where are you getting the food from? I agree you can't leave them for a long time. They are too young and they need to eat every day right now.

Me:.....oh wow...mom... you have done your research...

I then gave her a rundown of my whole setup and she said...

Mom: Nice, it sounds like you're doing a good job

lol 😂😂😂😂😂
Love parents who take an interest in their children's interests.

My mom’s great with all the animals, calls my male cham handsome, etc.

My dad still thinks my tiger salamander is a lizard.
You could tell him you're getting one of these... 😁
1640112934125.png

I'm lucky too - both my mom and my mother-in-law like my chams. My mom always wants to watch me feed them and loves when they are out free-ranging on the lanai with her.
Ooh, Ooh... You need to tell her... for the 'ultimate free-ranging chameleon experience,' she needs to hold a live roach in her teeth for the chameleon to strike at and munch on!

Back
Top Bottom