Controlling clutch size with MBD

Let her eat all she wants right now, we can start stepping her down slowly later. I can’t stress enough how important having her supplements and gutload on point is right now.

Exactly what are you using and how often?

Let her eat all she wants right now, we can start stepping her down slowly later. I can’t stress enough how important having her supplements and gutload on point is right now.

My crickets are filling their faces with fresh carrot, parsnips, pea shoots and water cress daily so i don't think there is a problem there. They obviously get washed and the carrots and parsnips are also peeled and grated as feeders seem to eat better this way.

My crickets are filling their faces with fresh carrot, parsnips, pea shoots and water cress daily so i don't think there is a problem there. They obviously get washed and the carrots and parsnips are also peeled and grated as feeders seem to eat better this way.
All heavily covered in calcium and d3&vits every 2 weeks.

And to answer what vetark calcium no d3 from the vet daily and heavily.

Repashy calcium plus LOD every 2 weeks. With d3.

I'm am open to ideas of better supplements if it will help her.

No, this is a big part of your problem! I suggest you buy either cricket crack or Bug Burger ASAP. Mix some water in so it’s sticky and then dip your feeders in it and feed them to your Cham. You have a lot of ground to make up!

No, this is a big part of your problem! I suggest you buy either cricket crack or Bug Burger ASAP. Mix some water in so it’s sticky and then dip your feeders in it and feed them to your Cham. You have a lot of ground to make up!
They already eating bug burger mixed with superload too. Sorry though u meant what veg am i feeding them. All is in the box

Bug burger and superload says to quite clearly not use as a staple for feeders which is why all are in.

I keep the crickets at 23c so they tend to wolf their way through food too. I always allow 2 days gutload at least before she eats them too.

Back
Top Bottom