continuing to add more mistking heads - how ?

little leaf

Avid Member
ok, I know you pro's will find this a silly ? - but I was finally able to figure out how to hook up my mistking- but only to one cage- how do I keep adding ? the system will run 25 heads - (hmmmm that must mean I need 25 cages !! LOL ) but my ? is ... do I add a T, and go one to the next cage, is it that simple ? or is there a secret - I have a box of many parts ( T's, heads, tubing ) and I want all the cages on the same system - and when I get to the last cage, how do I "end" the line ? (so it wont keep shooting out the other side where the hole is that does not have another tube added- I'M SO CONFUSED :confused: :p :confused:

If you look at your nozzles some have a T where you hook it up to the pump and some have a 90 degree elbow or "L". Most likely, if you only have one nozzle hooked up, that one will be the L. Say you we're hooking up 5 cages in a row. The 4 closest to the pump would be T's, with tubing between them, you just hook them up in line. Then, the fifth nozzle will be the L, so you don't have an open end squirting water. So the tops of the nozzles will look like this: Pump TTTT7
(The 7 was my best representation of an upside down L)

If you look at your nozzles some have a T where you hook it up to the pump and some have a 90 degree elbow or "L". Most likely, if you only have one nozzle hooked up, that one will be the L. Say you we're hooking up 5 cages in a row. The 4 closest to the pump would be T's, with tubing between them, you just hook them up in line. Then, the fifth nozzle will be the L, so you don't have an open end squirting water. So the tops of the nozzles will look like this: Pump TTTT7

ahhhhhhh - ok, I have a 7 :p and a bunch of T - THANKS I just did not want "the great flood" in my family room :D

There are always people here to help. You are one who knows when and what help you need. That is half the battle.

one more ? - on my pump - it has 2 hoses that come out- a water supplier, and one that I think it to keep the pressure ? the system originally only had 1 head hooked up - so it was a closed system- what do I do w/ the extra hose? it comes out the back of the pump - the pump is the one w/ the yellow label from mistking - or do I just leave it hang because now the last cage will have the L fitting- and that will keep the pressure right - :confused:

Cheryl one hose brings water to the pump from the reservoir, the other hose send it out to the cages. Does that help any? David is here if you need real help. Just call

Back
Top Bottom