Considering ordering a Ficus off of LLL

ChameleonRave

Avid Member
Has anyone ever ordered a Ficus from LLL and is it worth it? I am very impressed with their company. It would be my first time ordering from the company, so is it a good idea to order a Ficus from LLL? I can't find one for $10 like LLL anywhere in my town?

I bought a large ficus from them several weeks back.

Everything I was finding locally was under 30" or over 5'.

I was very impressed with how full and healthy the plant was.

I bought a large ficus from them several weeks back.

Everything I was finding locally was under 30" or over 5'.

I was very impressed with how full and healthy the plant was.

alrighty thanks!

I am going to talk it over with my mom tonight and see what she thinks.

I am trying to stock up on plants before winter.

It wasn't shipped overnight, in fact it took several days. It dropped a few leaves but not really as many as I would have expected.

I bought ficus at Home Depot is was about 3' tall and it was full and healthy. I even had to trim it a little. The problem with ficus is watering. It does not like a lot of water. During the Hot month I misted 2 min 8 times a day. Two month later most of the leaves have fallen off and it is a shell of a ficus I used to have. So if you plan to mist one or two times a day 1 min it might survive. More that will probably kill it. Also ficus's that have been outside majority of the time will go through re-adjustment when held inside and it also will cause leaves foliage.

You can try getting a dual tube light fixture, but in your 5.0 and a grow light. You can get the at home depot for like $4

I picked one up from LLL this past weekend, very nice plants they told me that they get them from a local organic grower. Also for all that are interested they will be opening a store front in Manifee, Ca soon.

They are shipped via ground service unless you request otherwise. This time of year, freeze and heat are not an issue. Great for shipping live plants :) They will drop a few leaves during shipping, but usually do quite well. Local organic grower is correct, which is why we offer them. Hope that helps!

I bought 2 a few months ago. They are looking great. I put one into the enclosure and it is taking over fast!!! The other one is pruned up and chillin for an eventual free range. All in all I am very pleased with the 2 I got, I would say go for it!

just buy from home dep. or lowes . most of the time they will die were ever you get them from. just get it from home dep or lowes and you will get a 1 year replacement for free. when mine dies i will take it back and get a new one works every time

You can try getting a dual tube light fixture, but in your 5.0 and a grow light. You can get the at home depot for like $4

I went to home depot and there were none. I looked on the web and could not find any. Can some one post a link or a model number?

Thanks

I picked one up from LLL this past weekend, very nice plants they told me that they get them from a local organic grower. Also for all that are interested they will be opening a store front in Manifee, Ca soon.

manifee?(i think its actualy menifee tho?) thats right next to me, got a location yet?

Back
Top Bottom