Conservational leadership programme...furcifer...Madagascar...

kinyonga

Chameleon Queen
"Despite their diversity, cultural importance, role in ecotourism, commercial value as pets, small ranges and sensitivity to habitat loss, chameleons Madagascar have received little attention. This project therefore focussed on chameleons and, because there are 74 species in Madagascar, we opted to concentrate efforts on the 19 species from the genus Furcifer"...

https://www.conservationleadershipp...adagascar_Furcifer-Chameleon_Final-Report.pdf

Great document! Thanks for posting. When I have a good amount of reading time I am going to try to read this as this document is huge and most is written in French. There is some talk about Calumma in this document although the title says Furcifer.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Great document! Thanks for posting. When I have a good amount of reading time I am going to try to read this as this document is huge and most is written in French. There is some talk about Calumma in this document although the title says Furcifer.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
I think the French part is just the same as the English part (that precedes each French part.)

Back
Top Bottom