Conservation Internatioal

ankeniheny-zahamena corridor

I was browsing the Conservation International website and found information on a current project in Madagascar.
ankeniheny-zahamena_corridor

My concern is that I don't think you can donate to one particular project. If you click on the 'donate now' button and scroll down, you will see a graph showing how they distribute donations.

I was browsing the Conservation International website and found information on a current project in Madagascar.
ankeniheny-zahamena_corridor

My concern is that I don't think you can donate to one particular project. If you click on the 'donate now' button and scroll down, you will see a graph showing how they distribute donations.

I have not had the time to go through the entire site. I found this site listed on the back of one of my chameleon books on a late night study break. The major pluses from this group are the education and upgrades from traditional agriculture practices to contemporary practices plus they have got reforesting programs both of those are essential for Madagascar chameleon conservation. As for how contributions are distributed we should contact them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom