Confusion

Salix

I do believe that my little veiled my need to lay she has been really restless for about a week and when I go to feed her she literally leaps on to me. She is not really interested in her laying bin and hasn't started digging. Is this normal? This would be her and mine first time and I'm not sure how long it will be till she is ready to lay!

I am using a mix I've read so many things on a medium I was thinking I may go get some play sand and just use that and see what she does I just don't want her to become egg bound

Mine wasn't interested in her laying bin in the enclosure at all but then I filled a big garbage can up to 12" high with play sand and she is in there now.
It's worth a try!

The only thing is that I don't know if she is ready she has put on a bit of weight but I still don't know if she is ready?

Her color is very very beautiful I don't plan on breeding her due to the fact we are in a small apartment and don't have the set up for youngins. I don't even know if she's gravid I just know she's really restless and I don't know how to help :/ here is a pic of her the other day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 121
Back
Top Bottom