Concerning Eye Bags and Wrinkles

JerryisaGoodBoy

I wanted to make a post in regards to my chameleon's eye. I noticed it isn't a perfectly circular shape like how it use to. I would even say it looks like he has eye wrinkles and eye bags. I'm not sure if this is due to aging or to anything health related, but I just want to be sure. Any advice would be good to hear. I'm not sure if the humidity levels are accurate, but if so, any tips on improving humidity would be much appreciated. I mist 3 times a day and use a fogger (fogger is only used in places where my chameleon is not present to prevent respiratory infection).

Basking temperature: 80 degrees farenheit
Humidity Range: 50%
Supplements: Calcium (3 times a week), calcium with D3 (2 times a month or once every other week), Multivitamin (2 times a month or once every other week).
Diet: Crickets (4-5 crickets every other day), superworms (when out of crickets, so 6-8 superworms) and fruit once in awhile (blueberries and oranges).

The picture from the front really shows the eye bags and the side picture shows the wrinkles.

Attachments

• IMG_5487.JPG
    IMG_5487.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5489.JPG
    IMG_5489.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5488.JPG
    IMG_5488.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 57
Hi there. Your boy is overweight. Can you post pics of your supplements so I can see the labels please? Are you using only the double dome fixture for uvb and heat?

If you want a full husbandry review then you can copy and paste the form below into your reply then fill it out with detail. Provide pics of the entire enclosure including the lighting on top and more pics of the cham.

Chameleon Info:
  • Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?
  • Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon?
  • Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?
  • Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule?
  • Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?
  • Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?
  • History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.

Cage Info:
  • Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?
  • Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?
  • Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?
  • Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
  • Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind?
  • Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?
  • Location - Where are you geographically located?

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about.
--------------
Please Note:
  1. The more details you provide the better and more accurate help you will receive.
  2. Photos can be very helpful.

Hi there. Your boy is overweight. Can you post pics of your supplements so I can see the labels please? Are you using only the double dome fixture for uvb and heat?

If you want a full husbandry review then you can copy and paste the form below into your reply then fill it out with detail. Provide pics of the entire enclosure including the lighting on top and more pics of the cham.

Chameleon Info:
  • Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?
  • Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?
  • Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule?
  • Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?
  • Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?
  • History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.

Cage Info:
  • Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?
  • Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?
  • Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?
  • Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
  • Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?

--------------
Please Note:
  1. The more details you provide the better and more accurate help you will receive.

Chameleon Info:

Cage Info:

--------------
Please Note:
My repsonse to your comment: I am using a double dome fixture with one UVB bulb and one heat bulb.

Chameleon Info:
  • Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?- Veiled, 1 year and 10 months old. Been under my care for 1 year and 10 months
  • Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon? Once every month or sometimes even not once a month
  • Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders? I feed my chameleon crickets and fruit on occasion. 5 Crickets every other day and when I feed him fruit it is just a bit (one blueberry or a little chunk orange once a week). I gut load my crickets by giving them apples and oranges.
  • Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule? I use Calcium (Repti Calcium), Calcium with D3 (Repti Calcium) then a multivitamin (Reptivite. Reptile Vitamins, without D3).
  • Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking? I mist my chameleon with a spray bottle and I use a humidifier from 3-4 times a day. I also have a drip system for him to drink out of and yes he drinks from it, although I admit it is tough to get him to drink. He'll only drink up two twice a week.
  • Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites? His droppings and moist and healthy looking. No signs of anything abnormal and he'll go at least twice a week. My chameleon has never been tested for parasites before, but I am in the process of getting it done.
  • History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you. My chameleon has been acting abnormally agressive lately. He normally eats from my hand, but has recently been getting really agressive by puffing up and fake striking at my hand.

Cage Info:
  • Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions? My tank is 16x16x30 and is a screen cage. I am building him a much bigger tank that will be 20x20x40 and also a screen cage.
  • Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule? I use a UVB 5.0 (Reptisun) and a heat bulb (brand unknown), but the temperature in his basking spot is 82 degrees farenheit. My lighting is typically 12 hours of light followed by 12 hours of no light.
  • Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps? My temperature ranges from 70 degrees farenheit to 82 degrees
  • Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity? I read 50 percent humidity on my humidity reader, but I'm not sure how accurate that is considering how much I mist and use a humidifier, multiple times a day for minutes at a time. I've been trying to find ways to increase it, but it doesn't seem to work.
  • Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind? No live plants in the cage, I do however possess a bamboo plant that stays right on the outside of his cage.
  • Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor? My cage is near my window, I keep my blinds shut so my chameleon doesn't get too much UVB. He is right below my air vent, but it isn't on often and when it is on, its never too cold. The peak of the cage is around 5'1.
  • Location - Where are you geographically located? I am in Murrieta, California. It is typically dry and hot here. My house temperature is usually 70 degrees to 77 degrees farenheit.

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about. I am concerned about my chameleon's eye bags and wrinkles, which are posted in the following pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_5496.JPG
    IMG_5496.JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5504.JPG
    IMG_5504.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5502.JPG
    IMG_5502.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5500.JPG
    IMG_5500.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5499.JPG
    IMG_5499.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5498.JPG
    IMG_5498.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5497.JPG
    IMG_5497.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5509.JPG
    IMG_5509.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5506.JPG
    IMG_5506.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5505.JPG
    IMG_5505.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 43

Chameleon Info:

Cage Info:

--------------
Please Note:

Attachments

• IMG_5501.JPG
    IMG_5501.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5503.JPG
    IMG_5503.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5507.JPG
    IMG_5507.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5508.JPG
    IMG_5508.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 43
@JerryisaGoodBoy See my feedback in bold. Let me know what questions you have.

My repsonse to your comment: I am using a double dome fixture with one UVB bulb and one heat bulb.

Chameleon Info:

• Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?- Veiled, 1 year and 10 months old. Been under my care for 1 year and 10 months
  • Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon? Once every month or sometimes even not once a month
  • Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders? I feed my chameleon crickets and fruit on occasion. 5 Crickets every other day and when I feed him fruit it is just a bit (one blueberry or a little chunk orange once a week). I gut load my crickets by giving them apples and oranges. Gutload should be expanded on with leafy greens. See image below. He is overweight so I would reduce food intake to 2-3 every other day and make sure they are gutloaded well. No fruit at all for the cham they do not digest sugars well.
  • Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule? I use Calcium (Repti Calcium), Calcium with D3 (Repti Calcium) then a multivitamin (Reptivite. Reptile Vitamins, without D3). The rotation on this should be Reptivite two times a month and the calcium with D3 Two times a month. These two should be rotated week to week at one feeding. Then all other feedings would be the calcium without D3.
  • Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking? I mist my chameleon with a spray bottle and I use a humidifier from 3-4 times a day. I also have a drip system for him to drink out of and yes he drinks from it, although I admit it is tough to get him to drink. He'll only drink up two twice a week. So humidifier should only be used at night when temps are cool below 67. Otherwise they can develop a respiratory infection. Most chams are very shy drinkers.
  • Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites? His droppings and moist and healthy looking. No signs of anything abnormal and he'll go at least twice a week. My chameleon has never been tested for parasites before, but I am in the process of getting it done.
  • History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you. My chameleon has been acting abnormally agressive lately. He normally eats from my hand, but has recently been getting really agressive by puffing up and fake striking at my hand. This is not uncommon with Veileds and their territory. They do not tend to like people in their space.

Cage Info:

• Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions? My tank is 16x16x30 and is a screen cage. I am building him a much bigger tank that will be 20x20x40 and also a screen cage. So minimum for a male veiled is 24x24x48. I would get the new cage done asap he is much too large for the baby cage he is in. He really needs to be able to move around.
  • Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule? I use a UVB 5.0 (Reptisun) and a heat bulb (brand unknown), but the temperature in his basking spot is 82 degrees farenheit. My lighting is typically 12 hours of light followed by 12 hours of no light. UVB lighting is incorrect and I would suspect he is dealing with MBD a bit as well because of it. You want a T5HO fixture and a 5.0 or 6% bulb then you want a measured distance of 8-9 inches between the bottom of the fixture and the closest branches below it. This will put him in the correct UVB level. The compact bulbs do not provide what they need to avoid MBD. This is another thing that should be done asap.
  • Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps? My temperature ranges from 70 degrees farenheit to 82 degrees. These are fine for daytime temps. But at night you really want to provide a temp drop at least to 65.
  • Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity? I read 50 percent humidity on my humidity reader, but I'm not sure how accurate that is considering how much I mist and use a humidifier, multiple times a day for minutes at a time. I've been trying to find ways to increase it, but it doesn't seem to work. Veiled daytime humidity should be 40-50% and no higher. No fogger at all during the day or you risk a respiratory infection developing.
  • Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind? No live plants in the cage, I do however possess a bamboo plant that stays right on the outside of his cage. Having any fake plants in a cage with a Veiled is dangerous. Since they eat plants they will still try to pull from fake ones as well. This can very easily result in an impaction. See veiled tested plants to use on the image below. Then use 1 inch or larger river stones on top of the soil in the pots so he can not eat the soil.
  • Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor? My cage is near my window, I keep my blinds shut so my chameleon doesn't get too much UVB. He is right below my air vent, but it isn't on often and when it is on, its never too cold. The peak of the cage is around 5'1. The sun coming through the window will not produce UVB. The glass filters out 100% of the UVB rays. The only concern with windows is if there is direct sun on them to make ambient temps much too high. Or in winter causing a draft.
  • Location - Where are you geographically located? I am in Murrieta, California. It is typically dry and hot here. My house temperature is usually 70 degrees to 77 degrees farenheit.

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about. I am concerned about my chameleon's eye bags and wrinkles, which are posted in the following pictures. Since your supplements are correct as long as you are using them in that rotation then looking at everything else I believe it is a combo of issues. He is overweight and wrong UVB lighting. Gutload of insects can also effect overall health. Fogging during the day can create its own issues. Some wrinkles are normal however what I am seeing with his eyes are not.

I would start making corrects specifically the cage and set up of it along with the correct UVB source, not fogging during the day at all and only fogging at night if temps are low enough. This is a really good husbandry program that will teach you how to set up everything. https://chameleonacademy.com/chameleon-husbandry-program-getting-started-with-chameleons/

chameleon academy plants.png
chameleon-gutload.jpg
chameleon-food(1).jpg

@JerryisaGoodBoy See my feedback in bold. Let me know what questions you have.

Chameleon Info:

• Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders? I feed my chameleon crickets and fruit on occasion. 5 Crickets every other day and when I feed him fruit it is just a bit (one blueberry or a little chunk orange once a week). I gut load my crickets by giving them apples and oranges. Gutload should be expanded on with leafy greens. See image below. He is overweight so I would reduce food intake to 2-3 every other day and make sure they are gutloaded well. No fruit at all for the cham they do not digest sugars well.
  • Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule? I use Calcium (Repti Calcium), Calcium with D3 (Repti Calcium) then a multivitamin (Reptivite. Reptile Vitamins, without D3). The rotation on this should be Reptivite two times a month and the calcium with D3 Two times a month. These two should be rotated week to week at one feeding. Then all other feedings would be the calcium without D3.
  • Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking? I mist my chameleon with a spray bottle and I use a humidifier from 3-4 times a day. I also have a drip system for him to drink out of and yes he drinks from it, although I admit it is tough to get him to drink. He'll only drink up two twice a week. So humidifier should only be used at night when temps are cool below 67. Otherwise they can develop a respiratory infection. Most chams are very shy drinkers.
  • History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you. My chameleon has been acting abnormally agressive lately. He normally eats from my hand, but has recently been getting really agressive by puffing up and fake striking at my hand. This is not uncommon with Veileds and their territory. They do not tend to like people in their space.

Cage Info:

• Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions? My tank is 16x16x30 and is a screen cage. I am building him a much bigger tank that will be 20x20x40 and also a screen cage. So minimum for a male veiled is 24x24x48. I would get the new cage done asap he is much too large for the baby cage he is in. He really needs to be able to move around.
  • Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule? I use a UVB 5.0 (Reptisun) and a heat bulb (brand unknown), but the temperature in his basking spot is 82 degrees farenheit. My lighting is typically 12 hours of light followed by 12 hours of no light. UVB lighting is incorrect and I would suspect he is dealing with MBD a bit as well because of it. You want a T5HO fixture and a 5.0 or 6% bulb then you want a measured distance of 8-9 inches between the bottom of the fixture and the closest branches below it. This will put him in the correct UVB level. The compact bulbs do not provide what they need to avoid MBD. This is another thing that should be done asap.
  • Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps? My temperature ranges from 70 degrees farenheit to 82 degrees. These are fine for daytime temps. But at night you really want to provide a temp drop at least to 65.
  • Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity? I read 50 percent humidity on my humidity reader, but I'm not sure how accurate that is considering how much I mist and use a humidifier, multiple times a day for minutes at a time. I've been trying to find ways to increase it, but it doesn't seem to work. Veiled daytime humidity should be 40-50% and no higher. No fogger at all during the day or you risk a respiratory infection developing.
  • Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind? No live plants in the cage, I do however possess a bamboo plant that stays right on the outside of his cage. Having any fake plants in a cage with a Veiled is dangerous. Since they eat plants they will still try to pull from fake ones as well. This can very easily result in an impaction. See veiled tested plants to use on the image below. Then use 1 inch or larger river stones on top of the soil in the pots so he can not eat the soil.
  • Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor? My cage is near my window, I keep my blinds shut so my chameleon doesn't get too much UVB. He is right below my air vent, but it isn't on often and when it is on, its never too cold. The peak of the cage is around 5'1. The sun coming through the window will not produce UVB. The glass filters out 100% of the UVB rays. The only concern with windows is if there is direct sun on them to make ambient temps much too high. Or in winter causing a draft.

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about. I am concerned about my chameleon's eye bags and wrinkles, which are posted in the following pictures. Since your supplements are correct as long as you are using them in that rotation then looking at everything else I believe it is a combo of issues. He is overweight and wrong UVB lighting. Gutload of insects can also effect overall health. Fogging during the day can create its own issues. Some wrinkles are normal however what I am seeing with his eyes are not.

I would start making corrects specifically the cage and set up of it along with the correct UVB source, not fogging during the day at all and only fogging at night if temps are low enough. This is a really good husbandry program that will teach you how to set up everything. https://chameleonacademy.com/chameleon-husbandry-program-getting-started-with-chameleons/

View attachment 323506View attachment 323507View attachment 323508
Wow thank you so much, but do you think UVB is the main reason for my chameleon's eyes? You said my chameleon's eyes weren't normal, so with that being said, if this chameleon was yours, what would you do to fix his eyes? I will do everything you told me, thanks so so much!

Chameleon Info:
  • Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders? I feed my chameleon crickets and fruit on occasion. 5 Crickets every other day and when I feed him fruit it is just a bit (one blueberry or a little chunk orange once a week). I gut load my crickets by giving them apples and oranges.
  • Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule? I use Calcium (Repti Calcium), Calcium with D3 (Repti Calcium) then a multivitamin (Reptivite. Reptile Vitamins, without D3).
  • Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking? I mist my chameleon with a spray bottle and I use a humidifier from 3-4 times a day. I also have a drip system for him to drink out of and yes he drinks from it, although I admit it is tough to get him to drink. He'll only drink up two twice a week.
  • History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you. My chameleon has been acting abnormally agressive lately. He normally eats from my hand, but has recently been getting really agressive by puffing up and fake striking at my hand.

Cage Info:
  • Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions? My tank is 16x16x30 and is a screen cage. I am building him a much bigger tank that will be 20x20x40 and also a screen cage.
  • Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule? I use a UVB 5.0 (Reptisun) and a heat bulb (brand unknown), but the temperature in his basking spot is 82 degrees farenheit. My lighting is typically 12 hours of light followed by 12 hours of no light.
  • Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps? My temperature ranges from 70 degrees farenheit to 82 degrees
  • Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity? I read 50 percent humidity on my humidity reader, but I'm not sure how accurate that is considering how much I mist and use a humidifier, multiple times a day for minutes at a time. I've been trying to find ways to increase it, but it doesn't seem to work.
  • Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind? No live plants in the cage, I do however possess a bamboo plant that stays right on the outside of his cage.
  • Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor? My cage is near my window, I keep my blinds shut so my chameleon doesn't get too much UVB. He is right below my air vent, but it isn't on often and when it is on, its never too cold. The peak of the cage is around 5'1.

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about. I am concerned about my chameleon's eye bags and wrinkles, which are posted in the following pictures.
How long you Been using fake leaves

Wow thank you so much, but do you think UVB is the main reason for my chameleon's eyes? You said my chameleon's eyes weren't normal, so with that being said, if this chameleon was yours, what would you do to fix his eyes? I will do everything you told me, thanks so so much!
Chameleons are hard to determine exact cause of an issue. When multiple main husbandry points are off there could be many things contributing to an issue. I think the obesity and lack of proper UVB and enclosure all are main impact points to cause major health issues. UVB plays a huge roll and not having that provided for can make a considerable impact on a chameleon. Pulling calcium from their bones and weakening them leads to MBD. Makes them susceptible to infection with a lower immune system. Just fogging in temps too hot for it can create respiratory infection. If the cage is growing bacteria as well due to all the fake plants then you combine that with moist heat and he then is breathing that in. Since his eyes stand out with an issue could be some sort of infection in the sinuses as well. The obesity causes a ton of issues. Fat builds up around the organs pushing on them this compromises organ function. Then it builds up in the casque and cheeks so again the excess fat in the face could be causing the eye issues. He would then need a reduced diet and a cage size that supports being able to move around and be active.

So this is really one of those you have to correct all to hopefully hit on the issue compromising the chameleon before they get worse.

Chameleons are hard to determine exact cause of an issue. When multiple main husbandry points are off there could be many things contributing to an issue. I think the obesity and lack of proper UVB and enclosure all are main impact points to cause major health issues. UVB plays a huge roll and not having that provided for can make a considerable impact on a chameleon. Pulling calcium from their bones and weakening them leads to MBD. Makes them susceptible to infection with a lower immune system. Just fogging in temps too hot for it can create respiratory infection. If the cage is growing bacteria as well due to all the fake plants then you combine that with moist heat and he then is breathing that in. Since his eyes stand out with an issue could be some sort of infection in the sinuses as well. The obesity causes a ton of issues. Fat builds up around the organs pushing on them this compromises organ function. Then it builds up in the casque and cheeks so again the excess fat in the face could be causing the eye issues. He would then need a reduced diet and a cage size that supports being able to move around and be active.

So this is really one of those you have to correct all to hopefully hit on the issue compromising the chameleon before they get worse.
Thank you so much. You really helped me. Its such a shame that so many products are made for chameleons and yet they are not healthy...

Back
Top Bottom