Coming soon

JuniorC

Avid Member
Well, I was able to get the drainage set up over the weekend for the new member coming soon 😎 stay tuned for updates

Attachments

• 20210328_131729.jpg
    20210328_131729.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 74
Keeping the bottom floor screen and have a drain pan built into the TV stand.
I know but what did you use for the drain pan? Looks like an all in one. :) I would love to know. Eventually I want to build my stands and have drop in drain pans like this. That way I can have them all auto drain rather than using a wet vac on them.

Yes they are. When I took it out of the box I was instantly pleased with the purchase lol and the dimensions match the Dragonstrand cage so works out
Awesome thank you so much. I am at war with my wet vac. I curse at it and the drain pans. The boys look at me like I am crazy. Don't need the kids thinking mom is too nuts ya know. :hilarious:

Awesome thank you so much. I am at war with my wet vac. I curse at it and the drain pans. The boys look at me like I am crazy. Don't need the kids thinking mom is too nuts ya know. :hilarious:
😂 oh man when you told me that's what you do I knew right then and there I HAD to figure out a drain plan lol

😂 oh man when you told me that's what you do I knew right then and there I HAD to figure out a drain plan lol
Yeah it sucks... My cages being mostly odd sizes make it harder. Only 1 of the 3 I have is the same size you have. That is why I have not done anything yet. trying to find pans that would actually work to be dropped in so I do not have leaking issues has been hard.

Yeah it sucks... My cages being mostly odd sizes make it harder. Only 1 of the 3 I have is the same size you have. That is why I have not done anything yet. trying to find pans that would actually work to be dropped in so I do not have leaking issues has been hard.
Well we got 1 to start with lol what are the sizes of your other 2 cages?

I have one that is 30 inches wide and 24 deep. The other is 4 ft wide and 24 deep. :( Might as well just get a bathtub for that one :LOL:
🤣🤣🤣 that's too freaking funny! And for the 4 ft wide one you can just put 2 of these side by side and have 2 drainage holes for it lol hey its just an idea 🤷🏾‍♂️ a little easier then going with the bathtub 😆

Ok it's hard to see the branches I put in but trust me they are there. I just gotta throw in my plants and a few more branches and I'm good to go. I'm ready Mr @salty dog

Well just waiting on our new buddy to arrive hopefully tomorrow. Here's the enclosure. Don't worry I have the basking light just not in the picture

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210403-112920_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20210403-112920_Video Player.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 75
Back
Top Bottom