Comet now 7 months old

Benton1576

Here he is, getting more colour. Hes looking quite dull here as he is about to shed, but I thought I'd show him pre shed then some more afterwards.

DSCF0277.jpg

DSCF0278.jpg

Thanks, hes normally flourescent green and bright sunburst yellow when a bit annoyed! Pics never seem to do them justice. :)

Comet is one gorgeous boy! I love how the yellow is coming down his neck and chest. If he's only 7 months old he's going to keep looking better and better. :)

Thanks guys, he is quite the looker. Im lucky that my wife has such a good eye for good chameleons, although I do make more than a few hints and show her plenty of pics of the locale I want before she goes out and "suprises" me with one! lol

The yellow and green is super vibrant in person. Im looking forward to what more he has to offer if thats at all possible. :D

Looks great! I am super jealous, she sure picked a good one :D....my wife usually picks out the sickly one that needs a lot of help. But I guess it's all good because that's how I ended it with her:D:D

Looks great! I am super jealous, she sure picked a good one :D....my wife usually picks out the sickly one that needs a lot of help. But I guess it's all good because that's how I ended it with her:D:D

Lol, Its early here and after waking up and stubbing my toe, then finding we've run out of milk so I cant have my morning coffee hit, you managed to give me my first laugh. :D

Last edited:
So has this guy shed yet!?!?! LOL. I can't wait to see the after shed pictures. Mitsios rock, I am happy you have an incredible healthy and pure line mitsio.

Thanks, I didnt even realise it was so good, I literally copied it from memory card to photobucket and posted here. I cant believe I've finally worked out my macro settings! lol. :D

Back
Top Bottom