Combo packm

Is this a good combo? (Plus crickets of course)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181226-213010_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181226-213010_Chrome.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 60
As long as that's all the correct size for your little one it's a pretty decent one. I don't know how much you'd be paying for it. But, variety is so important.

The supers and roaches might be a bit big for him, are you feeding that size to him currently?

I think roaches that size will be too big for a baby whose eating mediums and smalls. 1 inche roaches are rather wide.

6-8 months? closer to the lower end, so yeah I would stick away from that combo pack, it's for slightly larger chams, give him a couple more months and it'll be perfect.

6-8 months? closer to the lower end, so yeah I would stick away from that combo pack, it's for slightly larger chams, give him a couple more months and it'll be perfect.
What if I get the same type of feeders but smaller? Or what type of feeders you recommend me to have variety I have had the problem with past animals of getting tired of eating crickets

I would definitely encourage getting the same feeders but just a bit smaller, and the only ones that are too big are the dubia and the supers. Shoot for .5"-.75" supers and about 1/4-.5 inch dubias <3

Of course sweetie <3 I am sure he will love the variety
I have a question... so he was friendly when I got him and now he hides from me everytime I spray or when I'm trying to feed him like if he didn't like me,I have also not really see him eat because he keeps looking at me while crickets are in a cup okn front of him or go by him (he has eat just not in front of me, it's there anything I can do about that?

So veileds are interesting chams, they are usually ones that do better on free ranges and can be territorial in cages unless outdoors. However there are some easy ways around this especially since he's young and he's likely just going through a hormonal influx as he becomes a teenager. Chams aren't exactly social creatures to begin with but a lot of what has to do with them is building trust. So when you find his favorite treat, be it supers, hornworms, fruit etc. Work on either hand feeding or tong feeding them and he is only allowed to recieve that treat from you directly. You'll be surprised how quickly he will come around. It may take a couple days of trying after he's first tried it, but I expected he will become rather ok with being lifted especially if he gets to go outside on those days.

Back
Top Bottom