colours,

reptilemancan

hey, i was wondering weather male panthers are more colourful than female ones? also for a first time panther what would you recomend? nosy be or blue bar etc... cheers

i think it depends what colours you like as to what locale you get.i have nosy be & nosy mitsio,nosy bes come in blue & greens.nosy mitsios are green & yellow.
my nosy be
SDC10405.jpg

my nosy mitsio
SDC10652.jpg

hope this helps

graeme

Females are a little more work, because of egg laying.

I think the colouration of females is lovely - tan, brown, pink, black, orange.

But most would say the colours of males is spectacular and "better" than a females. The "type" you get in terms of colour is entirley up to your preference in colour, and the size of your wallet.

Females are a little more work, because of egg laying.

I think the colouration of females is lovely - tan, brown, pink, black, orange.

But most would say the colours of males is spectacular and "better" than a females. The "type" you get in terms of colour is entirley up to your preference in colour, and the size of your wallet.

ye but i was looking for a bright vibrant colour, has anyone got a blue or red bar ambilobe? are they good colours? also i quite like sound of green and yellow, so may be a Nose Mitsios but blue/red ar also cool! i dont no what to do???...?

Just keep an eye on the classifieds ;)

One day, you'll see a chameleon on there that makes you say "oh... my GOD!" and you just know that you have to have it. my personal favorites are a tie between blue bar ambilobes and nosy bes. (check out screameleons nosy breeders for what I mean about how incredible they can be) and a lot of people aroung here have stunning blue bar ambilobes, just look around! my favorites are the ones with the red/orange background!

Remember, it's 100% up to you and what you like, so like I said, just keep an eye on the classifieds. Good luck!

Just keep an eye on the classifieds ;)

One day, you'll see a chameleon on there that makes you say "oh... my GOD!" and you just know that you have to have it. my personal favorites are a tie between blue bar ambilobes and nosy bes. (check out screameleons nosy breeders for what I mean about how incredible they can be) and a lot of people aroung here have stunning blue bar ambilobes, just look around! my favorites are the ones with the red/orange background!

Remember, it's 100% up to you and what you like, so like I said, just keep an eye on the classifieds. Good luck!

ye you say that but im in the uk lol, i cant find many breeders around and chameleons show to b more popular in usa. bit bugged because you cant sent chams for usa to uk:(

Back
Top Bottom