Colourful artificial Leaves

No fake leaves in cham cages.... Especially not for a Veiled since they eat their plants so this becomes a major impaction risk.

For other species that do not eat their plants I would not use anything other then the reptile fake plants. The ones that you get in hobby stores are not made to handle the humidity and moisture we put into our cages... Leaking out their dyes into the enclosure is not something you want not to mention most other species drink from plant leaves. So they are then ingesting whatever was used on the fake plants.

A wandering Jew? Polka dot plant? Hibiscus, that has green but has the colorful flowers, bromeliad has green but also another colorful flower. Croton is green but has other colors as well. I think some types of flowers can also go in there but some people have a hard time keeping them alive etc....
https://www.chameleonschool.com/safe-plants-for-chameleons/

Attachments

• A3A6260A-5752-4497-BF47-58CA2CA07749.jpeg
    A3A6260A-5752-4497-BF47-58CA2CA07749.jpeg
    929 KB · Views: 62
Does anybody know where I can get any other colour than green leaves for my chameleon cage?
  1. Have you got something against green? Most plants are green due to chlorophyll.
  2. Aside from color, think texture or different shaped/size leaves for variety.
  3. Don't use artificial/fake plants; live plants help increase and maintain humidity.
  4. Purple Passion, Wandering Jew, Hibiscus, Bromeliads, Polka Dot Plant, Nerve Plant, Coleus, Ti Plant
  5. 25 Beautiful Plants That Are Safe For Chameleons

1. Have you got something against green? Most plants are green due to chlorophyll.
  2. Aside from color, think texture or different shaped/size leaves for variety.
  3. Don't use artificial/fake plants; live plants help increase and maintain humidity.
  4. Purple Passion, Wandering Jew, Hibiscus, Bromeliads, Polka Dot Plant, Nerve Plant, Coleus, Ti Plant
  5. 25 Beautiful Plants That Are Safe For Chameleons
I put that link as well :hilarious:

Back
Top Bottom