colorful plants

NYCjames

Hello,

I am getting a panther next month getting everything together now. What are colorful kive plants I can decorate his cage with? I want to have plenty of coverage high and low all live plants.

A hibiscus is a colorful plant if you can get enough, and the right light to make it bloom. Orchids are also pretty, but I find it just becomes an expensive meal for my cham.:)

Bromeliads are a good option. They are pretty tolerant of low light and wet/humid conditions. Adds just a splash of color.

Hello,

I am getting a panther next month getting everything together now. What are colorful kive plants I can decorate his cage with? I want to have plenty of coverage high and low all live plants.
Just curious if you're getting a panther why would you want to get a lot of colorful flowers to compete with it. Isn't it's glorious colors enough for you? :)

Neoregalia bromeliads are a personal favorite of mine. They do well in properly managed cham enclosures and are pretty exotic looking. Note they don't have large dramatic inflorescence but rather develop small flowers inside the rosette. Really a beautiful plant. Good luck finding some great plants! Hope to see pictures when you do.

Back
Top Bottom