Colored lights

There bones may somehow communicate too hidden from our eyesight as they fluorescence under uv light and can be seen through the skin. This reminds me of film Avatar for some reason 😆

View attachment 288164

Interesting the test used coloured filters causing colour shifts even onto the infra-red to be visable🤔
Paper suggests pray such as hawk moths use non visible infra red markings to disguise too.
So would shining a single colour spike shift the other frequencies of light somehow like interference. Think my brains melting..
Next we might speculate chameleon use red shift to calculate distance 😆
Screenshot_20210108-211715.png
Interesting the test used coloured filters causing colour shifts even onto the infra-red to be visable🤔
Paper suggests pray such as hawk moths use non visible infra red markings to disguise too.
So would shining a single colour spike shift the other frequencies of light somehow like interference. Think my brains melting..
Next we might speculate chameleon use red shift to calculate distance 😆

Interesting took this photo in almost pitch black with google pixel night picture mode. not sure what type of infra red the sensors using but my cham really doesn't like it. Like it can see it or something PXL_20210110_200433171.NIGHT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom