Color?

ChelseaFC

I have a little boy named Luchador that i got from Liddy at Kammerflauge Kreations his sire is El Lobo.

Well as you know El Lobo is a lot of yellow with red orange and green.My guy is now getting around 4 years old and sometimes i notice he is almost white with greenish bars is the white gonna turn into yellow when he gets older? and he also occasionaly shows reds.

If he's 4 months (instead of four years), he's still got quite a bit - probably most - of his coloring-up to do; some chams don't reach full coloration until 18 months, and even after that they can throw surprises. I had a pretty good idea what mine was going to mature into by 6 months, though he was by no means at his full glory.
White as the background color is generally replaced by something more colorful as the cham matures (a white longitudinal stripe on the flanks, and white on the lips, may persist throughout life).
A picture would be helpful, but some things you just can't predict. (That's what I like about getting a baby cham, and not knowing quite what it's going to blossom into.)

Ok i will get pictures and yes i meant 4 months lol.
And he usually wont stay those colors if i get close with a camera he turns darker and gets aggrivated

I believe El Lobo was a sambava? If he was, then your chameleon will take some time to color. My sambava is almost 6 months old and he's just starting to show some.

Back
Top Bottom