Cold Weather Crickets

pepperkeeper

I am having terrible trouble getting live crickets delivered during the cold weather. I am finding that there is a lot of inconsistency from shipment to shipment. I gave up on Josh's after two DOA packages. Then I tried Flucker's and paid for overnight delivery and had a successful delivery. Well today my second delivery arrived DOA improperly packaged and a day late after paying for overnight delivery. I'm looking for recommendation on a more consistent company as the waste is painful every time I open a package of dead crickets. I'm in New York if that is helpful. Thanks for any advice!

I am having terrible trouble getting live crickets delivered during the cold weather. I am finding that there is a lot of inconsistency from shipment to shipment. I gave up on Josh's after two DOA packages. Then I tried Flucker's and paid for overnight delivery and had a successful delivery. Well today my second delivery arrived DOA improperly packaged and a day late after paying for overnight delivery. I'm looking for recommendation on a more consistent company as the waste is painful every time I open a package of dead crickets. I'm in New York if that is helpful. Thanks for any advice!
Do you have any feeder insect breeders/stores near you? They’ll likely know how to ship to you properly or you can pick them up yourself if they’re close enough.

Back
Top Bottom