cold water

naich

he my resivor is at room temp...around 74...and the water is coming out at that cool temp.....my cam just entered his new cage....he hide from the mist both times so far and is used to a little warmer mist.......will he just adjust or do i HAVE to but an inline heater....he is eating so far...

The inline heater will help get the water 'warm'. You can also put HOT water as hot as you can from the tap and fill your tank before you mist in the mornings.

My tank is hooked up directly from hot water tap under the sink in the bathroom. each morning before the mister runs I refill the tank. The chams get a nice 'warm' mist. There is a lot of temp drop along the way to the mister and then the mist cools as it hits the air when coming out of the nozzle.

okay ill try an inline heater...can anyone give me an estamate of water temp.....after it hits the air...cause 50 bucks for 5 degrees wont make me a happy camper....so whats my option?

my misting system gets the water right from the cold water line the water temp is about 60 they dont seem to mind at all. guess thats all they know so they dont care. oh i dont have a pump just the city water pressure.

Back
Top Bottom