Cold for a night

I am moving to a new house tommorow, and my mother wants to get my chameleons there tonight(no biggie). But she wants to set themup in the garage, and it may get into the 50's tonight. Do you guys think that my chameleons(vieleds and Panthers) will be okay for the night?

Also, what could i do about them keeping warm in the night if i am compelled to keeping them in the garage? (heat lamps with darker lights?)

Thanks,
-Jake

i dont think it would be a problem if it was only one night ya know, just have their heat light come on a little early. if the cold could kill a chameleon in one night i would be surprised ya know. ive had my window open when it was like 60 outside, no problems. put them close to the wall, maybe that will keep them a little warm, but i dont think it would be a problem for one night ya know

After arguing with my mom for 20minutes, i got the chameleons a decents sized, sectioned off portion of the garage.woo-hooooo, its a bit warmer then the main area, so i am hoping it will be okay! =)

Thanks,
-Jake

Back
Top Bottom