Coastal Silkworms........

I ran across a post where some people were having some trouble with your page...so i went there and found it very informing and had high quality feeders...very nice... it loads alittle slow but no big deal i think you need to look into a better server or a host bandwidth website. however the site is very nice and i joined it and the news letter.. i also will be ordering some very small silks from you....i just wanted to post about the site to let people know that its a new website that has it qurks however with alittle patience im sure it will pan out very well and the people using it need to understand to give it time. its not the obama care web page dont through it to the wind just yet lol sign up for the site put in your info and order some stuff. lets build this site and help the owner by buying his feeders... i got my order in. and have let my local pet store know about it so hopefully they can carry there stuff and i wont have to wait when im in need.:D:D coastal silkworms you have my vote. yeah i had to wait about 10 sec for your site to load....i dont care cant wait to get my feeders and good job on the new sight

We're running very resource heavy sites, so when doing upgrades we have to turn off some features that speed up the server in order for some things to update correctly. While most of the updates are done and the speed has been ramped back up if you find any issues while on there just let me know by email. In terms of FL, there are many shops in south FL that do resell our silkworm pods.

We do not get emails from the forums for some reason when someone replies on here to our posts/ads we don't know about it. Maybe the mods can figure that one out?

All FL residence will have next day shipping with ground service, just and FYI when ordering from the east coast store.

John, I can’t remember what the forum default is on thread subscriptions (it’s been ages since I signed up here) but you can change it under the Edit Options category in your User Control Panel which is located on the top left of every page.

UserCP > Edit Options > Messaging & Notification > Default Thread Subscription Mode. There you can change it to Instant, Daily and Weekly emails. Don’t forget to click save changes way at the bottom of that page.

Back
Top Bottom