C'Mon!!!Lets talk Chameleons!!!

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time someting like that happened in politics or religion."
Carl Sagan
1987 CSICOP Keynote Address

Lets Chat!:)

A loooong day of work... a little ice cream... chat's got people logged in, but no one is home. C'mon, cham chat!!

I cant log in.....:mad:

Trying to connect to flashirc.wyldryde.org:6667

Security Error!: [SecurityErrorEvent type="securityError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2048"]
Please try reloading this page, if the problem persists, contact [email protected] and explain the problem
NOPOL! 1

I cant log in.....:mad:

Trying to connect to flashirc.wyldryde.org:6667

Security Error!: [SecurityErrorEvent type="securityError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2048"]
Please try reloading this page, if the problem persists, contact [email protected] and explain the problem
NOPOL! 1

I'm getting the same message.:mad:
I cleared my interent history and restarted my computer.
I still can't log in...:confused:

Back
Top Bottom