Closing eyes

d 2the aNieL

Cage Info:
Cage Type - What kind of cage are you using? What is the size?Screen,
Lighting - What kind of lighting are you using? How long do you keep the lights on during the day?5.0 reptisun, and 50 watt baskin bulb, from 8-8
Temperature - What temperature range have you created? Basking spot temp? What is the temperature at night?Bask 80-85, 68-72 night
Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels?50%
Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind?Umbrella plants
Location - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas?Closet next to window

Chameleon Info:
Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon.Veiled, male, few weeks 1 month
Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What kind of schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?Just put about 10 cricket in there small ones
Supplements - What are you dusting your feeders with and what kind of schedule do you use? Getting the supps today
Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? Do you see your chameleon drinking? Misted it today 3 minutes
Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings.Havent seen any just got it last night
History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you. N/A
Current Problem - The current problem that you are concerned about.
He just sitting at the basking spot sideways on a branch, like if he hiding from me. Crickets are on the screen, think about cup feeding it

So this whole day my cham been on top of the cage underneath the basking light. Hes like sleeping all day. I've only seen him eat once thats it.

Nope he is trying to get warm. So either he cannot find a suitable branch near the light or he needs it warmer. A 50 watt bulb normally isn't enough, also he needs more than a 3 minute misting a day. Are you sure he is only a few weeks old? Can you show some pics?

-chris

I agree with ChrisCarter on this.

Mine would climb and hang under the heat lamo until we upgraded to a higher watt bulb for him. We also had to move branches closer to the light.

Maybe try that?

Back
Top Bottom