Close up video of feeding

Great video Steve. Man, I love these guys. How old is he and what do you think his weight is?

My guess is he's between one and two years old. Last time I weighed him was on 10-10-10 at 181 grams. I'll weigh him tomorrow and post weight results. Should be fun to see what his weight gain is over winter.

Last edited:
Hahaha i'v never seen a cham chew something for soo long before :D. Not even my big boy eating adult hissers. Beautiful parsons.... and stop posting those pic/vids and making me jealous

cool video steve! he chews like a camel. lol so cute. that is a great camera as well, is it a HD Digital Camera?

Just using a Canon power shot SD1100 IS.

Thanks everyone, for the positive commments. Thinking my next video is going to try to capture his super long tail, and how he uses it, much like a monkey.

Just using a Canon power shot SD1100 IS.

Thanks everyone, for the positive commments. Thinking my next video is going to try to capture his super long tail, and how he uses it, much like a monkey.

awesome steve, i have a Canon Power Shot S5IS, do you know any information on my camera that could help enhance the quality of my pictures, and clearer zoom?

what other chameleons do you own steve? i would love to see some montanes if you have any feeding or during mistings.

Hahaha i'v never seen a cham chew something for soo long before :D. Not even my big boy eating adult hissers. Beautiful parsons.... and stop posting those pic/vids and making me jealous

lol Mr. Wilson, my K. Multi will chew super slow sometimes, or chew really fast. the moment he sees me looking at him, he'll just stop, give me the stink eye and just let the food hang out of his mouth, then when i hide, he starts chewing super slow like steves camel lol

awesome steve, i have a Canon Power Shot S5IS, do you know any information on my camera that could help enhance the quality of my pictures, and clearer zoom?

what other chameleons do you own steve? i would love to see some montanes if you have any feeding or during mistings.

No info for S5is, just put it on macro and shoot. Think how you download/save to computer makes a big difference.

I'll see if I can't get some quad feeding action today. I cleaned most of their tanks yesterday, so there should'nt be too many water spots to get in the way today.

Weight on the male as of today is 304 grams. He's put on close to a gram a day since last weigh in. Average of 32.5g per month. Here's last three records:

9-6-10 160g
10-10-10 181g
2-13-11 304g

Parsonii are such cool animals! glad some of you are experienced enough to keep them so we can watch! You dont realize how sharp their teeth are till you see a close up like that:eek:

No info for S5is, just put it on macro and shoot. Think how you download/save to computer makes a big difference.

I'll see if I can't get some quad feeding action today. I cleaned most of their tanks yesterday, so there should'nt be too many water spots to get in the way today.

Weight on the male as of today is 304 grams. He's put on close to a gram a day since last weigh in. Average of 32.5g per month. Here's last three records:

9-6-10 160g
10-10-10 181g
2-13-11 304g

HOLY MOLEY! 33g avg/monthly weight gain?! crazzyy!

do you know how to put it on macro?

Five Thumbs Up!! to the Best Video I've seen this year!
Thanks so much for putting it on the forums.

Back
Top Bottom