Cloning my dog...

I'm not forcing anything on anyone. Would you move on if a chameleon owner was on the forums and had a sick animal and they just told everyone that they didn't think they were doing anything wrong and they'll just keep doing what they're doing? Oh, they have their own opinion so it's okay. We'll just move on.

Edit: twins born from the same egg have individual patterns.

I'm not forcing anything on anyone. Would you move on if a chameleon owner was on the forums and had a sick animal and they just told everyone that they didn't think they were doing anything wrong and they'll just keep doing what they're doing? Oh, they have their own opinion so it's okay. We'll just move on.

:confused: no i mean a cloned pair offspring and the original clonee's offspring, technically and this is getting technical with cloning, they should be twins from another mother.

Well, they should be identical twins right? All the clutch mates are like fraternal twins. Why wouldn't the stripes be the same on the two baby one egg twins? I suppose something else could be happening in the egg that causes the difference?

You and I both know those are two different scenarios.

Educating with a passion. :rolleyes: Jeez Ace.

You and I both know those are two different scenarios.

Educating with a passion. :rolleyes: Jeez Ace.

I don't see much of a difference. Breeding dogs = improper care of chameleon, to keep breeding dogs = to keep improperly caring for the chameleon, me thinking breeding should be stopped = people thinking this improper care should be stopped, breeders opinion = persons opinion on their care for the chameleon.

They both have opinions, right? Yours would differ from the owner of the reptile just as mine does with breeders. But you said to let it go, so why don't we let the improper husbandry go?

I think cloning is playing GOD, but thats a different story.

Keeping any animal in captivity is playing "god"..........or mother nature in my opinion. The human race is well known for doing this among other acts of "god". Its in our nature to be arrogant and controlling of everything around us.

I dont know if my comment was deleted or it just didnt post:confused::D But here it is. I cant say not to breed dogs although I agree with adopting unwanted animals over breeding them or buying from a breeder when it comes to dogs and some other animals. When I got in trouble and had to do community service, imagine that:rolleyes: I volunteered at the dog pound. It was very saddening and this is where I got my opinion from. If I was going to get a dog I would adopt a greyhound that can no longer race or just wasnt as fast as the others.

Keeping any animal in captivity is playing "god"..........or mother nature in my opinion. The human race is well known for doing this among other acts of "god". Its in our nature to be arrogant and controlling of everything around us.

I dont know if my comment was deleted or it just didnt post:confused::D But here it is. I cant say not to breed dogs although I agree with adopting unwanted animals over breeding them or buying from a breeder when it comes to dogs and some other animals. When I got in trouble and had to do community service, imagine that:rolleyes: I volunteered at the dog pound. It was very saddening and this is where I got my opinion from. If I was going to get a dog I would adopt a greyhound that can no longer race or just wasnt as fast as the others.

I agree...nicely said

Back
Top Bottom