Clocks go forward tonight

’MERICA! YEAH!
Red White Blue America GIF by QuickJack

Why? Reptiles can't tell time. After setting my timers up, I've never looked at them again.
They may go off an hour later by the clock, but it's the same time as far as the reptiles are concerned, and I won't have to change them back again. 😁
I know that for my smart timers, they adjust to the new time so my lighting schedule gets thrown out of whack by an hour which really messes with my cham. If I set the timer to go off at 7 before the time change, it is now going off an hour earlier than usual. So then I have to go back and set the lights to go off at 8--which is really the previous 7 o'clock.

What can I say...my timers must be smarter than yours ;) (though smarter is not always better I must admit 😩)

Why? Reptiles can't tell time. After setting my timers up, I've never looked at them again.
They may go off an hour later by the clock, but it's the same time as far as the reptiles are concerned, and I won't have to change them back again. 😁
Well the day light will change

Darn!!! You beat me once again :ROFLMAO:
Not by design, I assure you. Growing up on a limited income incentivizes one to learn to economize and improvise (and to some extent—packrat :oops:).

Packrating has always bewildered the Missus.
"Why are you saving that?"​
"Because it will come in handy one day, and you'll be glad I did."​
"Uh-huh."​
20 years later...​
"This broke. Can you fix it?"​
(Digs through decades of packratted stuff, but knows exactly where to find exactly what's needed.)​
"All fixed. Aren't you glad I saved it?"​
"You never cease to amaze me."​
"I love you too. :love:"​

She's a quilter now. Anyone who knows a quilter knows they save every scrap of fabric & doo-dad.
But now it's not packratting—it's saving/hoarding for future projects.

Uh-huh. :rolleyes:

Not by design, I assure you. Growing up on a limited income incentivizes one to learn to economize and improvise (and to some extent—packrat :oops:).

Packrating has always bewildered the Missus.
"Why are you saving that?"​
"Because it will come in handy one day, and you'll be glad I did."​
"Uh-huh."​
20 years later...​
"This broke. Can you fix it?"​
(Digs through decades of packratted stuff, but knows exactly where to find exactly what's needed.)​
"All fixed. Aren't you glad I saved it?"​
"You never cease to amaze me."​
"I love you too. :love:"​

She's a quilter now. Anyone who knows a quilter knows they save every scrap of fabric & doo-dad.
But now it's not packratting—it's saving/hoarding for future projects.

Uh-huh. :rolleyes:
This has me laughing so hard

Back
Top Bottom