cleaning

wow

what do other people use for cleaning cages between inmates. i was thinking about a 1/10 bleach solution and then bakeing it in the sun al day.

I use the 1/10 bleach solution, let it soak for about 10 minutes, and then rinse, rinse, and rinse some more. I usually let cages dry in the sun as here in FL it does not take too long.

yeah its going to be a scorcher today so i am going to give calvins baby cage a good cleaning

LOL......is like mid 90 today in Buffalo...holy cow, have to jack up the air conditioning.... Yeah, 1:10 dilution of bleach will be sufficient enough to kill anything...bacteria, mold, viruses... remember to soak the cage with bleach for more than 10 minutes and rinse very well!!

yeah its been really nice the last couple of days. i have been roling calvin out side and leaveing him there all day. i put my mister on full blast hooked up 6 nozzles to it and have it going for 20 minute periods with a 15 minute break between mistings.
Yeah, 1:10 dilution of bleach will be sufficient enough to kill anything...bacteria, mold, viruses... funny you menshion this because my dad and grandpa work at roswell and their haveing a quarrle over bleach being able to kill aids on the optopse tables lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom