Cleaning plants?

allicat1229

Does anyone have a recommendation for cleaning the leaves of newly purchased plants? I'm hesitant to use soap b/c of left over residue...

Thanks!
Allison

Yea hot soapy water should work. I just put mine in the shower for 10-15 mins with warmer water. Are u worried about bugs and pesticides or just dust and dirt?

Has anyone used those anti-pesticide sprays you can get at the grocery store? I think one of them is called Fit??

Pesticides...after all the work I am putting into my rescued veiled, I don't want to chance it....

I would use hot soapy water. If you go online there is ratios on there for killing aphids, I think it's just a few drops of dish soap and the rest water in a spray bottle. Completely drench the plant and don't forget the under side. Let it sit then rinse with regular water. Hope this helps

Has anyone used those anti-pesticide sprays you can get at the grocery store? I think one of them is called Fit??

Never tried one, most likely just more chemicals that neutralize the pesticides I wouldn't trust it

Back
Top Bottom