Cleaning King Mister system tubes

How would you clean the tubing to your misting system? MY buddy looked after my cham while I was at work for 3 months and he left the water reservoir open for awhile and leaves fell in there. Id like to clean the tubing because the water looked murky.

Soak in vinegar in tub? Thoughts?

Just buy new tubeing it's cheap. But there no real way to clean. Cause soaking wouldn't really clean it.

Mistking’s tubing is definitely not the same as generic garden tubing. It will probably work in the short run, but as they say, don’t put a $10 plant in a $5 hole

It is same most like made by same people. Tubing at lowes not generic and not garden Tubing. It same tubing just different color less then half price. It's used for ro systems for house and same tubing in fridge. @suprdude

And made to hold over 60lb of pressure cause for house water lines @suprdude
Wow, this is great news. Thanks for the info. I assume it's not in the irrigation isle. Maybe near the refridgerators?

I love MistKing, but their shipping takes forever (not to mention the price).

There for ro system. So somewhere they sell water filters. I buy it at ace hardware. It's like 10 cent a foot instead of 35 cents. Stuff adds up so if can get cheaper for same always better.

I wouldn't use that. Not safe to drink what happens if some left in tubing. I've have one of my mistking going for almost 2 years and never cleaned my tubing. Only time you should even have to think about it is if heads clogging

Back
Top Bottom