Christmas wish list!

I'll take a pair of tuataras! image.jpg

I'll be getting myself a carpet chameleon after Christmas as a late present for myself! Got to treat yourself! :D

I want a cobalt dart frog and money for the viv, a blue bar or nosy faly or ambanja panther, a fishers, endless feeders, a ps4, and more a female pygmy,not to mention different species of pygmies:D

A captive bred female Parsonii from Chuck would be great to pair with Rhino (I'm saving). Then a room size enclosure with a Varanus salvadorii would be epic.

Sorry Chuck and more conservation of Madagascar forests.

I've really wanted some bitaeniatus, but I haven't been able to find any! I had a female purchased and ready to ship in 3 days, then she gave birth and died shortly after. Then I had a couple of the babies on hold, but they didn't make it to 3-4 months. :mad: I guess no one has imported any for a while :( I've really wanted to work with these little guys for a while now.

I've really wanted some bitaeniatus, but I haven't been able to find any! I had a female purchased and ready to ship in 3 days, then she gave birth and died shortly after. Then I had a couple of the babies on hold, but they didn't make it to 3-4 months. :mad: I guess no one has imported any for a while :( I've really wanted to work with these little guys for a while now.

Snakes at sunset have been advertising a pair on kingsnake. Don't know anything about their business though.

I would love a small group of cristatus. I am a bit full now, however. Maybe I should wish for a greenhouse:)

Hmm.. My wish list is quite feasible in the near future, but for now I wait.

I really would love a nice colony of cb R. brevicaudatus (in about 30 more days I should see some ch babies roaming around in my incubator.)

Even so, I would love to get a nice pair of Mt. Meru Jackson's Chameleons. Everyone that remembers me, knows that this is quite possibly my favorite species and I long to own a pair and hopefully breed successfully.

I've got several other species of reptiles to own as well. Mainly geckos and chameleons. :)

But for now. I just wish that my captive hatched Rhampholeon viridis to hatch out successfully and grow to adulthood.

Yeah, I saw those, but noticed they were not what they are advertised as. :/ Thanks though!

For Christmas I wanted "The Biology of Chameleons" and a Grimbold baby, but now all I really want is for poor Egon's eye problem to go away. :( That would be the best gift ever!

Lots of wood, mesh and plexiglass so I can build two of the mansion vivariums that I have drawn up plans for (one for my rapidly growing veiled, Ryu, and one for his soon to be sister the monkey-tailed skink, Aja)

Yeah, I saw those, but noticed they were not what they are advertised as. :/ Thanks though!

The female looks to be a Trioceros ellioti and the male either a T. ellioti or a T. sternfeldi. Definitely not a matched pair of bitaeniatus.

Ok. I didn't really look at them, just noticed them. (Not that I can tell you the difference off the top of my head:))

What I really want is enough outdoor property for an outdoor cage that's very large, say maybe 20' x about the same, fully planted, fully automated misting systems, and another ten melleri!

Apart from that, I'm pretty content right now. I bought myself a new laptop for Christmas and I have my little group of three melleri so I have everything I wanted to have before the year was over. Now it's just a matter of getting that better job I'm looking for, moving, and making the rest happen.

A much bigger cage and better drainage set up.
A darker tint and ceramic film job for my car.
WetOkole seat covers for my car.
A macro lens for my Canon t3i.
Smith & Wesson 9mm shield.
Full rut buck 3D archery target.
A greenhouse for all my orchids.

Back
Top Bottom