Christmas lizards arrived today!

@ZacharyLeesWife what did you add for clean up crew in your enclosure I just bought springtails but I think I am also going to add some worms and if I can get some clean isopods then I am going to add them as well
Springtails and isopods. The isopods are the small white ones, I can't remember what they were called... They were pricey but those things bred like CRAZY. I haven't seen the sticky toes eating any of my cleaners, but that's why I got the smallest, most visable rolly pollies that I could.

Springtails and isopods. The isopods are the small white ones, I can't remember what they were called... They were pricey but those things bred like CRAZY. I haven't seen the sticky toes eating any of my cleaners, but that's why I got the smallest, most visable rolly pollies that I could.
My springtails we 10 bucks so that was cheep I am going to see if my pets tore can order isopods fingers crossed

If you are looking for the name they are called dwarf whites and are known for being very prolific lol, however I would personally not add worms. From my experience most cleaner crew worms do not do well in tropical set ups with higher humidity

Back
Top Bottom