Christmas is comming early this year...

L30girl

I'm going tomorrow morning to pick up my two chams! I'm super excited!!! I'm also picking up at the same time 2 leopard geckos with giant genes and a bearded dragon, I feel like I won the lottery :)

I'm going tomorrow morning to pick up my two chams! I'm super excited!!! I'm also picking up at the same time 2 leopard geckos with giant genes and a bearded dragon, I feel like I won the lottery :)

Sounds like you hit it big! Congrats. You know now that you brought it up you will have to post pics. :D

Joyeux Noel!
You are suddenly going to be as busy as "Le père noel" on Christmas eve with all those new creatures.
What kind of chams do we speak of?

Nah, he just forgot to check it twice, man's flat out like a lizard drinking these days, OP got lucky.

:D Kidding.

hahaha!!!!! Its probably true...

They're veiled chameleons. I will definately post pictures, but I don't want to stress them, so I can't guarantee that there'll be pics up tomorrow (although there probably will, not sure I can refrain, I just wont use the flash lol)

hahaha!!!!! Its probably true...

They're veiled chameleons. I will definately post pictures, but I don't want to stress them, so I can't guarantee that there'll be pics up tomorrow (although there probably will, not sure I can refrain, I just wont use the flash lol)

they will be fine with the flash.
if anything, they have to get used to it at some point. ;)

congrats BTW.

Harry

Back
Top Bottom