Chow time

Ramrod

Chameleon Enthusiast
I know it's best to feed in the morning to allow time for digestion but my cham has never seemed interested in eating early in the day.
He prefers to eat late afternoon into evening before lights out. Never had any digestion problems with him and just wondering if anyone has had any problems associated with late feedings.

If you feed him late in the day and his lights go off not long after the feeding his metabolism is slower so his digestion isn't as good which can lead to poor nutrient absorption from all that I've read. How cool is it in your house after the lights go out? How long after you feed him do they go,out? Do you have airconditioning

I think there is some MBD which is usually the result of s nutrient imbalance. (It's showing in her back leg.) She also has gular edema which can be caused from a nutrient imbalance or kidney issues or a few other things.

Can you answer the questions in the how to ask for help thread near the top of the health forum. Be very specific about the UVB light you use and the supplements and gutloading you do.
Already did that. Reptisun 5.0/repashy lod/bug burger. Confused about your ("it's showing in her back leg") and gular edema.
What are you looking at?? Thanks for your reply

I think there is some MBD which is usually the result of s nutrient imbalance. (It's showing in her back leg.) She also has gular edema which can be caused from a nutrient imbalance or kidney issues or a few other things.

Can you answer the questions in the how to ask for help thread near the top of the health forum. Be very specific about the UVB light you use and the supplements and gutloading you do.

@kinyonga posted on the wrong thread I believe.

Back
Top Bottom