Choppin in half....

renzo0684

Avid Member
I have decided to chop Jaspers old cage in half so I can get it inside and so he can have a bigger cage. It will be 24" long 32" high and 36" deep. I am doing this because I think he hates his smaller cage that I had to buy becasue his old cage would not fit through my front door. I really hope this makes him happy again!

Thanks I try to be.. Ugh but since I moved I feel like I have taken a step back... Poor Jasper is having a heck of a time... I really wish he could have his 48x36x32 cage back... Oh well he can have half =]

Could you not kind of take the cage apart and then put it back together once it's inside?

Thats what I am thinking of doing but the size of the room that they are in is tiny and that cage is just to massive. Jasper was in half of it before and he liked it. I needed to do this anyway to free up a cage for when Jaspers lady friend comes =]....

Thats what I am thinking of doing but the size of the room that they are in is tiny and that cage is just to massive. Jasper was in half of it before and he liked it. I needed to do this anyway to free up a cage for when Jaspers lady friend comes =]....

Do you have a name for her yet?

No I dont my fiance wants to name her Alice... But I am not sure this whole Twilight animal thing she has going is starting to scare me lol

Back
Top Bottom