Chicago has snow...

extrajordinary

Established Member
So Chicago/North Chicago just got the first snow fall of the year yesterday...and I realized that there are a lot of windows in the room Leo is in. He's on the opposite side of the room, blocked from the windows by a cabinet, but it was chilly in the room yesterday. His temperatures were fine during the day still...but I'm worried about during the night. I've been reading posts on this forum about nighttime heat and I have a question: Is a ceramic heat emitter (Eco Terra Ceramic Bulb) preferable or would a space heater be okay? I was thinking I could use a space heater to keep a steady temperature of 60 or so during the night.

So Chicago/North Chicago just got the first snow fall of the year yesterday...and I realized that there are a lot of windows in the room Leo is in. He's on the opposite side of the room, blocked from the windows by a cabinet, but it was chilly in the room yesterday. His temperatures were fine during the day still...but I'm worried about during the night. I've been reading posts on this forum about nighttime heat and I have a question: Is a ceramic heat emitter (Eco Terra Ceramic Bulb) preferable or would a space heater be okay? I was thinking I could use a space heater to keep a steady temperature of 60 or so during the night.

Temps dropping to low to mid 60s should be fine I don’t think you’ll let your house drop anywhere below 60 anyway lol it should be fine at night

I'm in md and we don't have snow but even now I'm starting to have to use my ceramic heat bulb because its dropping to like 40 degrees at night and my house is only around 60-70 at night. a space heater should be fine but I recommend the ceramic heat bulb since its personally helped me for a while.

Back
Top Bottom