Check this out please

VCMan

Okay im getting a baby chameleon tomorrow and i set it up so im still adding bark chips to the cage as a website has told me that i can. I have a 50 watt infra red for night time and one Uvb and heat for the day time:):) Sorry about the picture quality

Attachments

• Photo on 11-28-13 at 8.34 PM.jpg
    Photo on 11-28-13 at 8.34 PM.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 105
Look to the left side at the care resources on this site to learn how to set up a cage. I'm heading out the door for dinner but I'm sure others will chime in soon.

Carl

I would add a lot more vertical branches for climbing as well as more plants for cover. I'm not sure what that light is but it appears to be inside the enclosure. If so, get that out of there Chams will climb on it and burn themselves. Also, you don't need a night light. They interfere with Chams sleep cycles. I also wouldn't add the bark if I were you, it'll be far more trouble than it's worth. You will also need a drip system or misting system in place and Chams don't drink from standing water. You might want to postpone your plans for picking up your newest resident until you do a bit of renovations to your enclosure.

Thanks the night light ill use for ball python but the socket in the light is it okay with the light in their im getting a baby

Thanks the night light ill use for ball python but the socket in the light is it okay with the light in their im getting a baby

No, I wouldn't have the light inside the cage. Your chameleon could burn himself, badly. I'd buy a clamp dome light, and have it outside the cage.

Back
Top Bottom