Check out these Panthers!

FL Chams

Established Member
Site Sponsor
I've gone through 4 Madagascar shipments since November and here's 3 Ambilobe's I pulled out for breeding. I've had a couple of these guys for a couple of months, but got lazy and hadn't taken any pics of them. Let me know what you all think. I'm not really into naming my chameleons. Maybe you all could give me some name suggestions for these 3 guys as I need to start my Breeder Section on my website.

DSC_9126.jpg

DSC_9122.jpg

DSC_9110.jpg

Nice. I'm gonna get a panther as my next chameleon. But that won't be for a while. Maybe I'll be able to purchase one of these guy's grandkids one day.:D
The middle one looks like someone came by and wrote graffiti all over him. So I would name that one Graffiti...lol

I think you should name one Sipos... Just because Corbin is taken. You gotta throw the little guy some credit.

"Shut up Corbin"

"Settle down Sipos"

Last edited:
My Rekka looks like the 3rd one too.........LOL....have 25 eggs incubating now. will be ready hopefully next February/ March

What you all don't know is Tyler and I are on the phone laughing about this thread. "Freaking Settle Down Stewart" -Sipos

If you aren't going to use Corbin, than you can use my friends name, Karbone. Similar to corbin, but not quite the same.

How about phantom for the blue bar ambilobe......... Hey mike....if you have a clutch coming soon from the red body blue bar guy let me know..

Hey tyler...any Red Body Blue Bar from you ? that have no relationship from Anubis/ Anubis Jr, Seth and Cyclops?

Hey tyler...any Red Body Blue Bar from you ? that have no relationship from Anubis/ Anubis Jr, Seth and Cyclops?

You know I've always got tricks up my sleeve LOL... First one to see anything will likely be Brian at the Salt Lake show. Here's the "Corbin" everyone's referring to:

Corbin3-07.jpg

Back
Top Bottom