Check out the coral.

tkilgour

I have not been able to post much lately and as you know chameleons are top priority. However, I thought some of you may enjoy another type of color.

Agent Orange acan howie

9496406644_93ee9da83f_c.jpg

Blue and Red Aussie acan lord

9496405446_8cf4c8d23f_c.jpg

Candycane Trumpets:

9481456204_5a44928c18_c.jpg

Eagle Eye Zooanthids:

9481455352_9b6a0f1aea_c.jpg

Fire and Ice Zooanthids:

9478450043_546d8d0d30_z.jpg

Aussie Multi-colored Channel Brain:

9478451747_a90ccf9c71_c.jpg

Duncans, Candycane Trumpets, Nuclear Green Polys:

9481241696_1aeb9bdba6_c.jpg

Ultra Pink Aussie Acan:

9437290399_728762312f_c.jpg

Rose Bubble Tip Anemone:

9431149382_f33d6ae077_c.jpg

Last edited:
nice corals! :cool: Great collection. One day I will have an amazing reef tank, but my chameleon took the spot I had in mind for the tank! :D I guess I could start with a 5 gallon and go up from there! ;)

Nice Acans, I love the colors, I have a few in my tank.
I love getting new heads makes me feel like Im doing something correct in the tank. In reality it pretty much takes care of itself ;-)

good looking acan echinata and acan lords, and the fat boy duncans.. i like them cuz of the shorter thicker tentacle :) the zoas look good too and that trachophyllia (even though you can only see a piece of it lol tanks looking really nice

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Decadancin, I know what you mean. I had to make lots of room too.

Nice Acans, I love the colors, I have a few in my tank.
I love getting new heads makes me feel like Im doing something correct in the tank. In reality it pretty much takes care of itself ;-)

I love acans as well. They give a great blast of color, they grow easily, and the frags sell quickly. Just be sure to dip every one you get. Brown Jelly Disease can be viscous.

good looking acan echinata and acan lords, and the fat boy duncans.. i like them cuz of the shorter thicker tentacle :) the zoas look good too and that trachophyllia (even though you can only see a piece of it lol tanks looking really nice

Thanks! I like the fatboy duncans too. They grow so easily and I can break a few heads off, frag them, and have another colony rather quick. The trachyphyllia in my tank are my favorites. I have a common red trach and then a more unique red trach. I may cry if I ever lose them, seriously! lol I will try to snap a pic shorty.

Back
Top Bottom