Check out the asses!....

Here is brown donkey:
20071113007-1.jpg

Here is grey donkey:
20071113011.jpg

They have been together since they where 5 months! Now they are about four I believe!

20071113007.jpg

20071113002.jpg

20071113014.jpg

Thanks,
Jake

Those are some cute asses! :eek:

Yeah yeah . . . you fall in love with a cute ass and next thing you know you have to feed them every day and put up with all their crap! :)

Just kidding . . . nice pics. I've worked with donkeys and they are nice animals!

Without them we couldn't have mules!!! :D

LOL...Well i have to admit, I do love these asses. My community also has some folks with miniature asses...I will try to get some pictures of those too.

These asses seem to like to be chased...They will get out, and creat pot holes all over our hill! Geez, those stubborn #&%'s.

Jake:D

Haha i was just looking around old threads and i couldnt resist...! my mom has a donkey and a mule and ironically the mule is smarter than the donkey!
She also has a couple shetland ponies and they are mean! These pictures just made me smile a bunch! :)

Nothing better than a beautiful ass, except maybe two of them.

I would have to agree:D Jake when your done with those asses you can send them my way. I wonder how much ups overnight would be. Anyway I havent seen asses that nice looking since:eek:

:rolleyes:

i like a bit less hair on my ass but they are nice!careful not to over feed them then they will be fat asses and nobody likes a fat ass.:D

Back
Top Bottom