Check it out!

cushcameleon

I'm finally out of my dorm room and I was able to purchase a nice rack that organized my cages, supplies, etc. It looks super nice now. Tell me what you think. I also snapped some quick shots of my chameleons on my Canon Rebel XTI.
IMG_2109.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

Well, I am super happy to see that carpet in such a great setup. Thank you, seriously. It even looks like he's crying a tear of joy in that last photo!

Glad to see you finally got good lighting for them.

Looking good.

By the way, to display pictures put these tags around the photobucket URL.
pictures

or if you are in the reply to thread page, click the yellow icon with a little mountain on it. Copy and paste the URL and it will put tags around the image for you.

edit: Cut pictures since cush put the tags in.

I just took your URL and put

Sweet set-up Cush!

The fact that their in the bathroom could be a good thing or a terrible one!:eek:

After a long night of drinking and mexican food, use the other bathroom!:D

Sweet set-up Cush!

The fact that their in the bathroom could be a good thing or a terrible one!:eek:

After a long night of drinking and mexican food, use the other bathroom!:D

Hahahaha very true! :D They do like when I take hot showers though, the bathroom gets all humid and steamy.

I would suggest buying a large fixture for the flourscent lights. Over the long haul it is going to be a lot cheaper to just buy one bulb at a time then two.

You can get some pretty cheap fixtures at Wal Mart, anywhere from $10-20 bucks, at least in my area. They come with two bulb mounts. In my case I use the extra mount for a specialty plant bulb, but the cages are large, for veilds, so enough light for the plants can be a problem. In your case with the smaller cages, and the smaller chameleons, I would think that just reusing the ones that you get when you buy the fixtures would be more then enough.

Back
Top Bottom