Cheap indoor plant for cham

BenjiTheCham

Established Member
I’ve been trying to get my cham to come out of the enclosure, he does it (with the help of a superworm) but doesn’t enjoy it much. I’m want to get a plant for him to be on outside of the enclosure. I’m not sure what kind of plant I should get that doesn’t cost a lot of money. Any ideas?

"Size. The schefflera plant grows elongated leaves that reach up to 12 inches in length. Indoors the schefflera can reach up to 10 feet in height if it is not pruned regularly. In an outdoor growing environment, this species can reach up to 40 feet in height with foliage spreading out 10 to 15 feet from the base."

So yeah... trim it.

"Size. The schefflera plant grows elongated leaves that reach up to 12 inches in length. Indoors the schefflera can reach up to 10 feet in height if it is not pruned regularly. In an outdoor growing environment, this species can reach up to 40 feet in height with foliage spreading out 10 to 15 feet from the base."

So yeah... trim it.
Thanks

Looks like this, if you don't have one in your enclosure already... you should!

Attachments

• 7707C276-854B-4952-896B-425A76A4E1ED.jpeg
    7707C276-854B-4952-896B-425A76A4E1ED.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 70
i just hit up funerals and marriages. Ive never "bought" a plant in my life... "hey i dont think you will need that basket, i can give it a good home"
Depending on where one lives, there's the "scrounge around and dig something up from outside" method as well, but that may take some cleaning, quarantining, etc.

My neighbor on one side got caught sneeking over to the neighbor on the other side, digging up flowers out of his yard, and planting them in his own yard. First neighbor came out, looked at where his flowers had been, then happened to look across the yards and see his flowers in the other neighbors yard.

It was... I can't think of a word. Only in suburbia. o_O

OP—Don't do that. There are plenty of open spaces where you can get permission. ;)

Back
Top Bottom