Charlie! You bit me!

coldbloodedAL

Avid Member
Got to close to Kuze today while feeding and cleaning his cage, and he was not happy! He refused to let go for what seemed like minutes, but I patiently waited :p
IMG_0782_zps370da6b9.jpg

And my newest male, who is turning out to be a great looking thamnobates.
IMG_0796_zps3d1f708d.jpg

A total PROFESSIONAL as if u had reacted it could have hurt your Cham ( I know u know this ) just pointing it out!!! Nice looking chams BTW

Ooooooohhhhhhh I want that pair real bad!!!!! Will have to try to get the $$$$$$ together, to many irons in the fire but if no one else grabs them up I will!!! Its only a matter of time !!!! :D

Ok so the question begs to be asked how did you happen to have a camera within reach with one hand occupied, lol.

Thanks everyone :)

Ok so the question begs to be asked how did you happen to have a camera within reach with one hand occupied, lol.

Good observation! My gf was the photographer for this one ;) and I learned to always have my camera when going around the cages, you never know what photo opportunity you may have!

Lol a glove?!? I didn't even use gloves with a short tempered melleri!

But thanks everyone! He is a fiesty one for sure, but all the males of this species seem to get this way with adulthood :D love it!

Back
Top Bottom