Charlie being a big boy at Vets

snitz427

Chameleon Enthusiast
Charlie at the vets being SUCH A GOOD BOY!!!

ACEF6083-9A8F-4A69-8340-BEDDA7397E57.jpeg
94FC1ABF-C3FD-44F5-A222-136F42B7FFBA.jpeg
CE764D07-C45E-4F8E-879E-8AEEA1E2699D.jpeg
F63E0939-9121-43F7-8F05-73F218B4B79F.jpeg

I love the last photo! In my mind he's saying "no, no, you're all wrong!! I'll just put this where it needs to go..."

Looks like he has a nice healthy attitude! Good lucky boy.

Thats his “WHOA THATS COLD!” face! Actually that was the first time Ive ever seen him get an attitude, and she worked pretty hard to get him to open up.

I am wondering if their weight was off. She said he was like 175g I think! I'll have to check my notes when I get home, but last time I weighed him I think he was around 145ish. Maybe, idk numbers tend to get me all mixed up.

I am wondering if their weight was off. She said he was like 175g I think! I'll have to check my notes when I get home, but last time I weighed him I think he was around 145ish. Maybe, idk numbers tend to get me all mixed up.
I really think someday it will be discovered that number dyslexia is a real thing. :wideyed:

Id say the hardest part of the vet is "now i need to open their mouth and do an inspection". Its pretty easy with a veiled, but some members seem to super glue their yaps shut on the way to the vet.

Id say the hardest part of the vet is "now i need to open their mouth and do an inspection". Its pretty easy with a veiled, but some members seem to super glue their yaps shut on the way to the vet.

Yea Charlie was not cooperating, then she must’ve found the switch and he opened right up.

He has grown a lot in the last few months, it just doesnt seem that much since I see him everyday I guess.

Awsome attitude! Mine would be puffed up looking like he swallowed a football, mouth wide open and giving the "go ahead and try it" look. Great pictures.

Back
Top Bottom