Chameo the BB turns Red and Yellow!

ShaunaLynnA

Well today I finally caught on picture my Blue Bar turning a solid Red and Yellow. He does this once in a blue moon. I am posting pics of his normal fire up and then also a pic of the sometimes yellow and red fire up. Would you say he is still a Blue Bar even though he changes to these colors, I have never seen a blue do so.

I have an 11 month old male that has deep navy bars at res at very very vibrant blue bars with an orange and yellow background when fired up however when he sleeps and when he is mating he is completely yellow with reddish pink bars very similar to yours. I don't get it but I still call him a blue bar as those are the bars he almost always has. Your little guy looks to have a mix of red and blue bars as it is. He is very pretty. I have 4 adult male ambilobes that are yellow body(3 blue bar and one red bar) and they are all gorgeous. Hopefully he shows the red's and yellows a little more often when he's older.

Justin

Here's a pic where you can see him changing somewhat. You can still see his blue bars a little on his back left. Generally he has navy/darker blue bars.

Attachments

• DSCN1635.JPG
    DSCN1635.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 115
Your man is gorgeous, I like the color change he does like that. Hopefully mine will display the same as he gets older. Right now he only shows off like this once in a blue moon. This was the second time I saw him change like that since I have had him. LOL just wish he would make his mind up if he wants to be a red bar or blue bar. Either way I love him the same and enjoy the different color shows he gives me :)

Wembley, Chameo's father, Has a yellow side to him as well. Usually the yellow comes out when he is sleeping or getting ready to sleep

When he was younger he was mostly red and green (like christmas)

Attachments

• yellow w.jpg
    yellow w.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 120
  • wembley breeder.jpg
    wembley breeder.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 96
Mine does that, too! He was pure yellow background with red bars when I got him, (see avatar) and he has slowly started showing blue bars on a green background...crazy! Here are some pics:

16139_612192908799_45802579_36133639_6581610_n.jpg

16139_612192913789_45802579_36133640_3262277_n.jpg

and here he is just moments ago...what a transformation! He still fires up like the first pics, though.
28316_633540807439_45802579_36848859_7704232_n.jpg

WOW, I was actually just thinking about this last night. I have a blue bar he is about 11 months and I just saw him for the first time with lots of red. I was wondering if blue bar can turn red or other colors as they mature.
THose are beautiful chameleons

Back
Top Bottom