Chameleons progress | Panther | Veiled

unixmiah

I've had my 5 months old Veiled for about 2 months now and I've had my 6 week old Panther for 1 month now. I got my Veiled from petsmart and my lil panther from Petco.

I did want to get them online, but when I saw them in the store I felt like taking it away from those Chain stores. They don't properly give them light or feed them properly, most Chameleon there look dis-coloured and malnutrition-ed.

I was afraid of the little 6 weeks old Panther I got from Petco for $300 -- it came from a Reptile show and I felt terrible when I saw it in the cage so young- I basically rescued it by buying it.

Veiled: not very good picture quality, will take better ones when I get home, but he's grown/
When I first got him Petsmart sold me a Glass/Screen enclosure- the women didn't know very much, eventually I got him a proper screen enclosure.

His new Enclosure- when he's bigger I'll switch it to something bigger- it's hard to keep humidity in with screen cage. I don't like the idea of shower curtain, makes his setup look ugly.

full

full

full

My 6 weeks old make Panther's progress:

full

full

full

full

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=937366449651768&set=gm.887172934704381&type=1&theater

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom