chameleons of the world

I've also contacted NHU - as well as Homebrew Films who made the documentary. The show is listed on the BBC channel lineup, but I only get BBCAmerica on my cable and it's not listed there. The BBC has put out other documentaries that I've purchased (Our Planet series) and that was just filmed this year as well - I thought since the Chameleon series was just filmed this March, maybe it's too early for the DVD release. Anyway, I'm going to keep searching! I'll share any info I find.

wooohooo...keep us informed...

I never got a response except that Geta would contact me but that hasn't happened yet. Anyone else find anything out?

I spoke too soon. Geta replied to my email, this is what she said:

"Thanks for your interest in our Chameleon film. We are planning to make up boxsets early in the new year. We will definitely keep your name and contact details on file and let you know asap when they are ready for purchase."

Can the new year get here faster please?!? LOL

Dear Wendy

Thanks for your interest in our Chameleon film. We are planning to make up boxsets early in the new year. We will definitely keep your name and contact details on file and let you know asap when they are ready for purchase.

All the best
Geta

Dear Mike

Thanks for your interest in our Chameleon film. We are planning to make up boxsets early in the new year. We will definitely keep your name and contact details on file and let you know asap when they are ready for purchase.

All the best
Geta

Back
Top Bottom