Chameleons from Kruger National Park, south Africa

DulciGT

Hello ;

You were so wonderful for ugandan chameleons that my boyfrien ask for one he saw in august in South Africa in the center of Kruger National park

270-Caméléon à casque.JPG
272-Caméléon.JPG

Thanks for advance

Hi Jeremy @Motherlode Chameleon
Have you find back your IDing books? Could you tell us what subspecies it is and what I have to look for to identify that.
Thanks a lot
I looked at my Collin Tilbury Atlas of Chameleons of Africa last night. Occasionally for listed subspecies in Collin Tilbury they list the geographic locations where the subspecies can be found. However that piece of literature did not list what sub species of Chamaeleo dilepis is native to Kruger National Park South Africa. I am going to keep looking and shall post when I locate an answer. I actually think it is the nominate subspecies from past readings.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I looked at my Collin Tilbury Atlas of Chameleons of Africa last night. Occasionally for listed subspecies in Collin Tilbury they list the geographic locations where the subspecies can be found. However that piece of literature did not list what sub species of Chamaeleo dilepis is native to Kruger National Park South Africa. I am going to keep looking and shall post when I locate an answer. I actually think it is the nominate subspecies from past readings.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Thanks a lot
Keep hoping and waiting ;-)

Back
Top Bottom